(Kerguelen Ocean and Plateau compared Study)
Dr Leanne Armand and Ms Veronica Peralta from Macquarie University are two of eight Australians currently partcipating on the French-led KEOPS-2 mission near Kerguelen Plateau in the Southern Ocean. Follow them through October and November while they chase the start of the naturally occuring Spring phytoplankton bloom in the Southern Ocean.
- Follow Leanne and her Australian colleagues via the ‘High Seas Blog’
- Read about the official scientific objectives of the KEOPS-2 mission
- Read about the Research Vessel Marion Dufresne
- Google Map of the whereabouts of the Research Vessel Marion Dufresne
- Q & A with Killara Primary School
Website support by A. Neelakandan and L. Staas.